Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Why me!??!?!??

I really dont get it. The simplest things in life come to me with such agravation and frustration that its little wonder I have not had a freakin aneurism. YET! ...yes YET! I say... how come the hard stuff comes so damn easy?
Wife I wanted.. check
Job I like... check
relatively sane Kids.. check
an attempt at a world record organizing over 1000 people in less then a month.. check
Hell even lately I have found shoes that fit comfortbably.
Creating a unqie and nutrisous dish to feed my family and havig them fed and out the door to the hockey game in less then 30 minutes...check

And then there is the easy stuff.
straining the macaroni...ARRRGGHH why does the damn strainer have to fall over like that?
putting a screw in the hole to fix my freaking dishwasher.. ONE FREAKING SCREW... 4 hours..
changing tires... and I bust the damn bolt
carrying my mom's bench in out of the rain and I smack it against the wall and dent the wall. Its a 10 lb bench for gawds sake!
heck even posting this first post.. why did I save it before actually typing anythin.

seriously all the easy stuff, its like I am being punished for the hard stuff being easy or something

No comments: