Friday, September 5, 2008

seats on the bus

Why cant you people just get up and give your seat on the bus to the person who actually needs it? What the hell is wrong with you people. Hell some days I can barely walk and yet I almost always the first to offer my seat up to a person who should be sitting in priority seating, but can get no seat. Seriously people do you not understand what priority seating is all about? Yes I am talking to you, you damn lazy arse teanagers and to you to miss I got a seat and I aint movin for nuthin even though I am 30 years olds and in good shape. You know what the kids I can almost understand.. they are kids... but you? come on lady are you kidding me? What gives you the right to make them stand. Hell would you at least move for someone in a wheelchair or would you make them sit in the unsecure centre isle?

They should put remote tazers in the seats so the bus driver can just zap your ignorant arses into moving. Learn some common decency you freakin jerks.

No comments: