Thursday, September 4, 2008

my pants

Why is it that almost everytime I go into any of the non pants specific stores they are almost always sold out of my size? ( walmart, zellers, etc.. )

Its crazy, its been this way for a number of years you would think that stores would be smart enough to notice the one size routinely selling out faster then every other size and actually do something about it, like I dont know, order more stock perhaps?

Am I really that common of a pants size or is there some sort of ANTI-DEAN pants secret society that goes around buying up all the pants that would fit me? Everything, jeans, dress pants, pjs and even freakin sweat pants for christ sake!... ADPSS leave me alone!

2 comments:

Shaun M Wheeler said...

I feel your pain!

I have the same problem while trying to buy shoes. It's as though someone is buying up all the size 10 black Oxfords in town!

cherenkov said...

Don't get me started on pants ...